Wednesday, January 23, 2008

January 23rd - Feeling Stronger And Getting Lighter

Today's workout was a set of intervals - 6 x 1 mile @ 6:30/mile with one minute of easy running between reps. Two miles as a warm-up and 2+ miles as a cool-down. Total mileage - 10.5 miles.

Overall, I felt stronger throughout than in past interval sessions. Ok, to be honest, by the fifth rep nothing felt great but nothing felt that terrible either so I just kept on going.

The scale is now at 169.5. I'm nearing my pre-holiday weight so now the hard work really begins.

I should also start thinking about whether I want to run the New Bedford Half in mid-March.

2 comments:

solarpowered said...

You are going to be so ready for Boston. Good stuff :)

CoachT said...

Thanks Lora - I sure hope so. It's still a bit early to get confident though.