Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day #3: Random Thoughts

In case it wasn't clear yesterday, another goal of mine is to lose 52 pounds over the next year - I assumed that the title of the post made that clear but wanted to mention it just in case.

I can't find any of my running gear. In fact, I'm not even sure what I have at this point. The most depressing thing is that most of the things that I can find don't fit. That includes all of the winter gear that I've found so far. So, that means that I'll be spending some quality time on the treadmill.

I noticed that the batteries to my Polar HRM are dead. I also think that a packet of GU may have exploded all over my Garmin. At least I hope that's what it is.

My after-run appetite is out of control. I really need to focus on healthy snacks because, other than that, my diet isn't all that bad.

Distance: 2.0 miles
Time: 17:24
Pace: 8:42
Weight: 209

No comments: