Monday, November 22, 2010

Day #16: Somebody Stole My Scale!

Well, actually they borrowed it. Plus it's not really my scale. The scale that is usually in the men's locker room at my office's gym has been "borrowed" for a Biggest Loser contest and moved into the staff's office until the first week of January. So, either i'll have to wait until then to weigh myself, transition over to another scale or try to get access to the old scale from time-to-time. None of those options is ideal. Grrrr....

On the positive side, today's run went well. For the first time in a long time neither my legs, nor my lungs were suffering at all during the run. Usually it's one or the other - sometimes both.

Distance: 2.7 miles
Time: 22:30
Pace: 8:20
Weight: 204.5 (?)

1 comment:

solarpowered said...

Maybe the break from the scale will be a good thing -- focus on the running, healthy eating, etc and by the time you get your scale back, there will be big numbers dropped :)