Monday, February 16, 2009

Greetings From The Caribbean!!

I've been on vacation for the last several days, so I've had no time to post, but I've discovered that the ship I'm on has wifi.

Fortunately, I've been able to keep the running up - in fact I've had runs on the Atlantic Ocean as well as the Sargasso and Caribbean Seas so far.

Today we were in Haiti (and 92 degrees) and I rode the longest zip line in the world. More on that later when I have a few moments to post. Tomorrow is the Dominican Republic, then St. Thomas/st. John and then San Juan.

See you all when I get back. I'll try to check in again while I'm here.

4 comments:

Maria said...

Sounds like a great vaca thus far. Go for a run on St. John's and really get that HR going!! If you think CT is hilly ...eeeks! :-)

solarpowered said...

Running on the seas! Cool! Sounds like you're having a great time. :)

Runnin-From-The-Law said...

Hope your cruise was as fabulous as mine was! I swear one day I almost got blown into the ocean while running on the ship's jogging track! Are you back yet? Do you still feel like you are on the ship (rocking)? It feels like our house is rocking. Very weird feeling.

CoachT said...

It was good. See the full report above. Have you posted any details about yours?